Approx. Rs 3,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
We are offering Nitrogen Gas Spring to our clients.
- Reduction of required surface area, 44 cm2 for the cylinder against 274 cm2 for the coil springs.
- Reduction of height, only 135 mm for the cylinder against 280 mm for the coil springs.
- Reduction of volume required, only 596 cm3 for the cylinder against 7963 cm3 for the springs.
- Reduction in the number of retaining device to pre-load, guide and seat. None for the cylinder against 14 for the springs.
- Reduction of cost.
More Force In Less Space:
Same Working Deflection In Less Height:
- One Nitrogen Gas Spring (body Ø 75mm, stroke 25mm) against 14 Coil springs, extra heavy load, Ø 50 mm with 25mm pre-loading.
- Considerable height reduction for the same working deflection and force.
- Compact die construction.